Sunday 24 July 2011

Hair Products Review!

I've just uploaded a new youtube video on hair products. Watch it here:

I don't use too many products in my hair, but here are five that I do use. Have you tried any?

First up was the Nicky Clarke Great Body Volumising Spray. I spray this into my roots before I dry it, but I wouldn't really recommend it too much, I don't think it's very effective.


I would recommend Paul Mitchell's Extra Body Daily Boost Root Lifter though, but it is a little more on the expensive side. I'm pretty sure you can only get this at selected salons and shops such as Salon Services.

After using the Nicky Clarke, I spray Pantene's Colour Protect Instant Nourishing Shine Spray. I love this product! It's made my hair so much healthier and it looks really shiny! I didn't have high hopes for this as I thought it was a bit pointless but I was pleasantly surprised. I'd definitely recommend it!


The final product I use before drying my hair is Tresemme Thermal Creations Blow Dry Potion. Again, this has made my hair in much better condition since I began using it. I only use it on my ends, but you can use it on the lengths of your hair too. My ends were very dry and I had a lot of split ends after having my hair stripped and bleached, but after just a month nda half, most of the slit ends are gone and my hair is much healthier.


If I'm straightening my hair (which I don't do often) I always make sure I use a heat protection spray. The one I'm using at the moment is Schwarzkopf got 2b Guardian Angel, which protects up to 220 degrees.



The final product is Shockwaves Boost It Volumising Hairspray, which I adore! I've used tons of different hairsprays and always come back to this one. It's perfect for any style, and really works well with backcombing. It keeps hair in place all day without giving it that rock hard texture. I would highly recommend this as it's just brilliant, and fairly cheap too!


Let me know if you have any other recommendations, or any suggestions for future videos/blog posts!

Shannon

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment