Sunday 10 July 2011

Soap and Glory Review! New Video!

My second video is finally up! It took so long because I was staying with my sister for a week and didn't have the time to record it, then I had terrible problems with youtube saying it would take 9 hours to upload! Eventually, though, after reducing the quality and converting to another format, I managed to get it on.


I've been a huge fan of Soap and Glory for years now, and it was so hard to narrow the products down to just a few for my video! I'll hopefully do another one at some point.

The first was The Righteous Butter - an amazing body butter that leaves your skin smooth and silky all day! I absolutely love this product and would highly recommend it.


Secondly was the Flake Away body scrub. This product is alright but as I said in the video, it seems to go a little off after a while, so it's not my favourite.



However, the scrub I do love is The Breakfast Scrub. It is my favourite ever Soap and Glory product. It smells absolutely amazing, you have to try it out! And it's such a good scrub too, ddefinitely recommended!



Next up was a facial scrub - Scrub Your Nose In It. This is a two-in-one scrub and mask. Personally, this was not great for my skin, but it may work for you so give it a try!


Hair Supply was next, a deep conditioning treatment. This leaves your hair feeling incredibly smooth and soft, love it! However, it is not suitable for days when you are back-combing your hair as it makes it too soft to hold the back-coming.


The penultimate product was Hand Food. I have not used this on a regualr basis, however, when I have used it, it has been really good and it smells lovely! It's non-greasy which I was very happy about, so I would definitely recommend this if you're after a slightly more luxurious hand cream.


Lastly, I talked about the Off Your Face cleansing wipes. These are the only Soap and Glory product that I have not liked. They are far too dry and it takes a lot of scrubbing to get all your make-up off. They also leave an oliy residue and I was not happy with these at all.


So that's it! As I said, I'll make another video with some more Soap and Glory products in a while. I hope you liked this post/video; subscribe to my channel if you can, and maybe even leave a comment? I'd be very greatful!

See you soon guys,

Shannon xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment