Friday 15 July 2011

Fashion Haul! Topshop, H&M, New Look, Primark.

I've just uploaded a fashion haul video to my youtube channel! It's a pretty short video as the longer they are, the longer they take to upload and I'm too impatient for that!


The first item was these high-waisted shorts from New Look. I think they were £17, but I got my student discount. I'd been looking for a pair for months and finally found what I wanted!



Next was this navy body-con skirt from H&M - only £3.99! It's available in loads of colours, so they're a good basic to stock up on!


Another skirt next, this time from Primark. It was an absolute bargain at just £1! Unfortunately though, as it was in the sale, this isn't available anymore.



Another thing I bought from Primark was this really cute sleeveless shirt. As I said in the video, I have a thing for collars at the moment so I love this!


I also bought another sleeveless shirt from H&M. This has a sheer panel at the top, so it's a little more dressy. It's also longer than the back than it is at the front. I really love this, but it looks better on than it does in the photo!


I got this little black dress from Topshop, for just £10 in the sale. It has a slight pattern all over but it's really pretty plain. I love this as you can easily dress it up or down - I'll get a lot of wear out of this.


Lastly was this gorgeous dress from H&M; I absolutely love it! It's so cute and summery, I can't wait to wear it! The shape is really lovely, and again, it looks better on haha. It was £13 which I think is a really good price for it.


I'm really disappointed with the amount of youtube subscribers I have, so if you can, please subscribe? I'm basically talking to myself at the minute haha. I'd really appreciate it!


Thanks for reading,

Shannon xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment