Tuesday 9 August 2011

Beauty Haul! Illamasqua, Maybelline, Collection 2000, Elf and more!

My beauty haul video is up on youtube now, you can watch it here:

The first two products I spoke about are face products. First is the Rich Liquid Foundation from Illamasqua. I use the second lightest shade. I feel like I need to re-apply this quite a lot throughout the day, but when it's on it does give good coverage.

The second was elf's Clarifying Pressed Powder. This is a bargain at £1.50, but unfortunately I bought the wrong shade for myself, it's far too dark. It does take the shine away though, so I'll buy the correct shade next time!


Now on to the eye products! I bought elf's Brightening Eye Liner in black. Again, it's only £1.50 and it's good quality. It does smudge quite a bit however. but for smokey eyes etc, that wouldn't be a problem.

I tried out Collection 2000's Extreme 24hr Felt Tip Liner and loved it! The tip is great for making precise flicks and it does last all day. I've heard quite a few people say they found it difficult to get off, but my facial wipes take it off perfectly fine.

The Boots 17 Eyebrow Shaper Pencil in Natural Brown is the best eyebrow pencil I've used. There is a small brush attached to the lid to help neaten your brows. It's fairly cheap and is really good quality.

My favourite mascara at the moment is The One By One by Maybelline. It gives great volume and curl - my lashes look so thick! I often layer this on top of my Maybelline Colossal Mascara as that gives really good length.


I also talked about Sexy Mother Pucker by Soap and Glory. I got this a few months ago but didn't use it because the smell really put me off. It's supposed to smell like chocolate but I don't think it does, I just don't like it! However, I gave it another try and it actually is a good lipgloss. It plumps your lips so you can feel it tingling a little, and it really does work! The shade I have is pink apricot.


The final product was Collection 2000 Hot Looks Fast Dry Nail Polish in the shade BMX Bandit. It's a great summer colour as it's quite bright. It really does dry in fast and at £1.79 it's a great buy.

So have you tried any of these products? Let me know what you think!

Thanks for reading,

Shannon
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment